Admission to the master's program will begin
From July 1, the acceptance of documents for a master's degree has begun in public universities throughout the country.
Admission is open until July 30 (including this day).
Application is made online at http://magistr.edu.uz/, not accepted at universities!
Information required to apply:
- Passport information is filled out. In this case, it is enough for the applicant to enter the PINI number and passport series and number. A scanned or photo version of the passport is not required;
- Permanent residence address (in other words, at registration) is included;
- Information on the educational institution graduated from the bachelor's degree is entered;
- A scanned version of the diploma and the application with grades are uploaded;
- If the applicant has privileges, such as a certificate of knowledge of a foreign language, the documents confirming the winner of the Olympiad, the President or the holder of a named scholarship, etc . uploads confirming documents;
- Selects the specialty for which he / she wants to apply.
No additional documents are required from the applicant, such as a photo, a copy of the articles, a medical certificate!