ITN&T 2021 International Scientific and Practical Conference has ended.
The event ended at the Urgench branch of TUIT named after Muhammad al-Khorezmi on May 25-26, 2021 in cooperation with the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan. International scientific-practical conference "INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES, NETWORKS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS - ITN & T-2021" on the topic "Technologies, networks and telecommunications".
The international conference was moderated by Professor of the Tashkent University of Information Technologies Marat Alimovich, and M. I. Baydzhanov, Director of the Urgench branch of TUIT named after Muhammad al-Khorezmi, was given the floor to open the conference. In his speech, M.I. Baydzhanov wished success to all the participants and in turn the floor was given to the speakers.
The conference was held in the following areas:
1. Actual problems and solutions for the development of telecommunication systems and networks;
2. Current trends and topical issues in the development of the digital economy;
3. Technologies of the Internet of Things, large-scale data and machine learning technologies for their processing;
4. Modern problems and solutions of information security;
5. Modern telecommunication technologies in education;
The conference was attended by professors and researchers of the Uzbek, Russian and English languages with their articles and reports in the above areas.
The first day of the international conference was successfully completed, and all the participants who took part with their articles were awarded with certificates and mementos.
Information service of TUIT Urgench branch