" Prevention of Emergencies "
An event on "Prevention of Emergencies" was held in the courtyard of the Urgench branch of TUIT named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi with the participation of students, teachers and staff living in the dormitory.
The event was opened by I.Polvonov, who briefed the participants on the causes of fires, negligence and indifference of citizens, improper use of electrical appliances, non-compliance with fire safety rules and fire safety rules.
The event was continued by the commander of the fire and rescue squad, Lieutenant R. Ibragimov. In his report, R. Ibragimov noted the following:
- Flammable objects and liquids should be kept away from fire and heating appliances;
- Faulty power tools cannot be used;
- Staircases and balconies should be free of excess material to prevent rapid exit from the room in the event of a fire;
- Compliance with fire safety rules in vehicles;
- If possible, have a compact fire extinguisher in the house and a manual with emergency telephone numbers hanging in front of the phone.
Fire - an uncontrollable fire that causes damage to human life and (or) health, property of legal entities and individuals, as well as the environment;
Fire safety - a condition of protection of people, property of legal entities and individuals, and also the natural environment from fires; conducted explanatory work on
During the event, participants were introduced to fire safety and traffic rules, and were given skills on how to act in the event of a fire. After that, the students' questions were answered.
Information Service of UBTUIT